Welcome

Hello World,
Welcome to my blog, I really hope you enjoy reading my poetry, I write from my heart. Everything I write is true. So enjoy

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Goodbye Mama!!!

It's hard to believe, that I will never be love the way I want to guess i have to accept the fact, that this is my life. This is the way God wanted to to be. maybe this is what he planned for me. It hurts to think about my future, since I know you're not in it. I hate that I spend my nights crying trying to figure out why you gave up.

It's hard to reminisce, especially since I never got a kiss, and I'm pissed because not once did I get a hug. Where in hell was the Love?

It's hard to remember you being there for me, when I needed you the most. To me you were just a ghost.

It hurts to think about you, when all I can remember is you trying to fight a terrible drug addiction, not once did you think about the affliction that you caused me.

I hurt because I don't have love and affection. It's like a fatal attraction except you're fatal Oh I forgot there was never an attraction. You never tried to make me happy. I hurt because I lack a mother and that is why my life is whack! I hurt because you never tried to get back on the right track. You left and fell in love with crack.

It breaks my heart to know that i don't have a mother, and so I suffer.

It hurts when I'm reminded of you coming in late at night, because you were busy getting your high but what about you telling me Goodnight? instead I was forced to say....

Goodbye Mama!!

About Me

My photo
Rochester HIlls, MI, United States
My name is Brittney S. Turner, and I am a writer I've been writing since I was 11 yrs old. Writing is how I tell my story, writing is therapeutic to me because my mind can explore in different places and my imagination is as a big has a kid. I am a Freshmen at Rochester College. I am currently studying Film and TV Production