Welcome

Hello World,
Welcome to my blog, I really hope you enjoy reading my poetry, I write from my heart. Everything I write is true. So enjoy

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This and That!!!


Titled as a foster child,
A child of the state.
A child with too many problems
Titled as a child with depression, Borderline personality, Biopolar and ADHD
Titled as a wad of the court
because my mother fell short
and could not keep up.
Now where is my support?
Titled as a child that nobody wants
because I have a history. A history of wanting to be showered with
UNCONDITIONAL love
Now all I can do is look to the sky and try not to ask WHY?
why my life?
But this part of my testimony
this I do know.
My pain will soon turn into joy. Joy that comes from the Lord!!

About Me

My photo
Rochester HIlls, MI, United States
My name is Brittney S. Turner, and I am a writer I've been writing since I was 11 yrs old. Writing is how I tell my story, writing is therapeutic to me because my mind can explore in different places and my imagination is as a big has a kid. I am a Freshmen at Rochester College. I am currently studying Film and TV Production