Welcome

Hello World,
Welcome to my blog, I really hope you enjoy reading my poetry, I write from my heart. Everything I write is true. So enjoy

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Foster Care

A child of the state
Makes me feel like
I’m locked up in
Prison
Waiting to be risen
A child of the state
Is like putting frosting
On a cake just to add
Flavor
It’s like a foster kid
Waiting to bid
For a permanent life
Eighteen or Parents
That will sacrifice
The rest of life
To make a child of
The state
Feel like life is
More than frowns
Being a child of the
State is more & more
Tears in my eyes
It hurts being a child
Of the state
Because I’m more
Than a child
It’s like I have
Know style
And I’m forced too
smile

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rochester HIlls, MI, United States
My name is Brittney S. Turner, and I am a writer I've been writing since I was 11 yrs old. Writing is how I tell my story, writing is therapeutic to me because my mind can explore in different places and my imagination is as a big has a kid. I am a Freshmen at Rochester College. I am currently studying Film and TV Production