Welcome

Hello World,
Welcome to my blog, I really hope you enjoy reading my poetry, I write from my heart. Everything I write is true. So enjoy

Thursday, November 12, 2009

School is my worst enemy!

Because my friends
Run and betray me,
They sit back and make fun of me
They gossip, and bring more company
School is my worst enemy
Because my teachers teach, but don’t instruct me
They read, but where’s the mystery?
School is my worst enemy
Because there’s no where
For me to run,
The sun rises
And I try too hide
Because I have to come and
Face my pride,
And try and fight,
My worst enemy

Brittney S. Turner

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rochester HIlls, MI, United States
My name is Brittney S. Turner, and I am a writer I've been writing since I was 11 yrs old. Writing is how I tell my story, writing is therapeutic to me because my mind can explore in different places and my imagination is as a big has a kid. I am a Freshmen at Rochester College. I am currently studying Film and TV Production