Welcome

Hello World,
Welcome to my blog, I really hope you enjoy reading my poetry, I write from my heart. Everything I write is true. So enjoy

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Depressed Mess!!!!

I need someone to rid my mind of
these negative thoughts. I keep getting caught.
Thoughts of suicide surround my head.
like a dead creature, covered with flies.
These thoughts are eating me alive,
feel like I'm gonna have a meltdown.
Lord I desperately need a sign.
I wanna run and cry, because my mind
is going a mile a minute.
I can't think and I can't blink.
My thoughts are weak and my tears leak.
like a never ending creek.
I'm drowning in negativity, I can't reach my happy place
It has gone to outer space, and I become a disgrace
to my own face. I can't keep up with the pace, because
my thoughts have been laced with suicide and
I don't even like that side,
now I lack pride and I struggle to survive
Lord this is my cry
as you can see I tried..

About Me

My photo
Rochester HIlls, MI, United States
My name is Brittney S. Turner, and I am a writer I've been writing since I was 11 yrs old. Writing is how I tell my story, writing is therapeutic to me because my mind can explore in different places and my imagination is as a big has a kid. I am a Freshmen at Rochester College. I am currently studying Film and TV Production