Welcome

Hello World,
Welcome to my blog, I really hope you enjoy reading my poetry, I write from my heart. Everything I write is true. So enjoy

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Untitled

I made it another year,
I have shed so many tears,
and gotten over a lot of fears
and by the grace of God, I am still here
(In my Monica Voice)
I'm still standing
I've gone through a lot in my life.
Pain and Strife.
But I put up a good fight
I stood on solid ground
and held my own.
Even though I almost gave up.
God was there to pick me up
and that is why
I walk with my head up!

This is Unfinished.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rochester HIlls, MI, United States
My name is Brittney S. Turner, and I am a writer I've been writing since I was 11 yrs old. Writing is how I tell my story, writing is therapeutic to me because my mind can explore in different places and my imagination is as a big has a kid. I am a Freshmen at Rochester College. I am currently studying Film and TV Production